Monday, May 2, 2011

Wear & Tear

Wear & Tear by fangleman
Wear & Tear, a photo by fangleman on Flickr.

I take a camera almost everywhere. Although I wish I could carry my dSLR all the time, that just isn't possible. More often than not I have my Olympus 1030SW tough camera.

This is the strap that was on it for a couple years now. It's the second strap I've destroyed on this camera. I went to pull it out of my pocket using the strap, and there was no resistance, and all I pulled was the strap. Yeah, this is to be expected.

I am very glad it didn't break when I was relying on it, like hanging over Hoover damn or something...

Everyone...Check your straps! Seriously...If it's frayed it may not be there for you when you need it...

Photo Recipe
----------------
Place strap on white paper, on floor. On camera strobe, pointed towards wall camera left to bounce off of wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment