Sunday, February 5, 2012

Queensboro Bridge - P&S camera, edited and uploaded using the iPad

My desktop died a few weeks ago. My Laptop died shortly after that.

I bought an iPad recently. This image was downloaded to it and edited on it and uploaded from my iPad.

The Queensboro Bridge as seen from the Bentley hotel. Spanning the East River... More at the Wiki...

Update:
Re-edited from a "real" computer...
You see, it is VERY difficult to upload tags, groups, and other data from the Flickr app. It's impossible to edit anything but add tags from the web pages using the iPad. Add the image to the map? If the image doesn't have the GPS data in the file, you can't do it.

It's about time for a better flickr app for sure, and the ability to use the full web page interface on the iPad.

For some reason I don't know....it didn't upload the full size image. Also the date taken is changed. Oh, and the camera is listed as the iPhone instead of the Olympus 1030SWw I used. Apparently Apple or the app I used doesn't know how to retain EXIF info properly? Oh yeah...checking EXIF... No shutter or aperture or ANYTHING! WTF?

This image was slightly adjusted for exposure and sharpened a little. I added a border. No other editing. Almost, SOOC...
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment