Sunday, July 31, 2011

without love the dream will never come true

Bigger on black, baby!

.


Technical details:
- 14 images taken hand held.
- Camera used in portrait mode for all shots.
- RAW files converted to TIFF without any adjustments.
- Combined TIFF files in Photoshop.
- The light was very harsh noon sun.


.

Though certainly far from perfect, I don't think it turned out all that bad either. I like the general look and feel. It really feels like I am there again, standing in the burning hot sun sweating every last bit of moisture out of my body...

.

San Juan Panorama from the Fort San Cristobal. Taken while people were waiting to see the United States President Barrack Obama drive by in his motorcade. We were above the crowd in the fort, and I thought this would make an interesting panorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment