Sunday, July 31, 2011

Neptune Pool

Neptune Pool by fangleman
Neptune Pool, a photo by fangleman on Flickr.


If only we could swim in it! This is an awesome sight, and a highlight of Hearst Castle. In my experience it is best to be there for the first morning tour if you want to get a shot or two of Neptune Pool without all the other people in the shots.

It is one of the hardewst things I find when traveling - getting a 'clean' shot without people.

Feel free to comment or critique!

This was taken using my Canon wide angle zoom at 10mm. I've found most often that people around me don't realize that they are in the shot. They don't realize how wide of an angle is in frame. I cropped a little off the right that was underexposed and didn't help the shot any.

I searched Fllickr for similar images. I think mine is better than anything I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment