Sunday, June 10, 2012

60 Shoes (A project for my wife.)

No, this isn't all of the wife's shoes...

Photo Recipe & Strobist info:
White background created using white paper. 580EX2 and 430EX2 placed near shoe with white plastic diffusers, aimed at shoes. Canon 40D with ST-E2 wireless trigger and 70-200mm lens on tripod, remote shutter. Steobe ratio ranged from 1:1 to 1:2. E-TTL exposure with flash exposure compensation set around +1EV. Some shoes required this to be adjusted. If I had more time for the project or higher quality was required I'd have set the flash output manually, to keep all exposures consistant. Next time. I used the 70-200 because 70mm was the right angle of view for my studio setup.

Place shoe.
Press shutter.
Swap shoe.
Press shutter.
Rinse. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment